6 July 2010

Lonely. Haha.


Sometimes I wish I'm not such a people person.

Hahaha. Here me out first. My life pretty much revolves around everyone else other than me even if I'm super self-centered. Meaning I want to constantly be in contact with my huge family, my awesome friends and the love of my life. (Except when I'm shopping of course, going solo is my way). But sometimes when they're suddenly not there, life can be so empty. Suddenly so dull, monotonous, colourless.

I noticed that I can deal with any sort of dismay or catastrophe that is directed to just me. I don't cry. I'm the one who usually give advice to friends or family that are in need. But when it happens to me, I... don't know what to do. Haha. Say the rational side of me usually take place, and I advice myself.

Talking gibberish again. Excuseme.

So for some people who have no one to talk to they may turn to Twitter, Facebook, or Blogs to express what they feel. So sorry if I keep complaining here. I know someone somewhere will read this. Hopefully! Haha. Anyways, the thing is, appreciate people when they're there. Luahkan tah perasaan when you're comfortable before it's too late. And also, even if you can't give advice, lending an ear sometimes can be enough for a person to let out to.


I miss talking to people I love. Let's get this over with. Cmon studies, let's pummel this exam away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment