24 March 2009

The Most Unproductive flight everrrrrrrrrr.

O.O

My flight from London to Brunei was the MOST UNPRODUCTIVE journey ever. Kalau ada awards for my flights wah, this would totally win man. Well I did watch Slumdog Millionaire pulang, atu siok. Movie lain - either aku udah liat or not appealing to me at all O.O

Movies nya: Twilight (i donnn like si edward pattinson acting as edward), Night At The Museum, Secret Garden, How to Lose Friends and Alienate People, Happy-Go-Lucky (ani annoying bini2 nya. BANAR.) and entah I don't remember that much. Paham-paham lah memory ku ani.

So all I did was, dengar lagu while playing Sudoku for about 20minutes (?), then makan sambil liat Slumdog (120 minutes? Not a real hindustan movie that will take 3 hours. Haha. Maybe I'll watch those next flight to pass the time) then TIDUR. After I got woken up, KAN MAKAN LAGI. HELLO? Lampuh kaliah udah. Annnyways, I wasn't supposta tidur in the first flight. Cause I wanted to sleep in the second one supaya try to ngamkan the body clock so that I won't get that jetlagged udah sampai Brunei. In between those sessions I go to the toilet to brush my teeth. (Ooooh yeah, DO I have a thing about brushing my teehth) The chair lagi inda nyaman tu! Siggghhh... ended up with jubur yang sangal. Dui malaiii~~

Wassalam

0 comments:

Post a Comment