28 June 2009

Thorpe Park Adventure

WE SPENT LAST WEDNESDAY, 29th JUNE waking up to an amazing weather, filled with laughter and adrenaline. Oh, and inorganic material commonly known as food.

And of course, the team was filled with thrill seekers of Chelt ladies, most of whom did not know what to expect from this amusement park.

Behold, the Lap Group, with their SHHHHHHH! t-shirt
(I tell you now. Hahaha. I've never had much of a liking of wearing the same shirt as everybody else. Especially if it's just soooo obvious. You see, HAHA I'm one of those people who despise and practically ucap2 them. So they should know how MUCH I love them to do this=op). We kept having people shushing us when the four of us were walking together. Most of the time we go like "wth, what did I do??" and barutah sadar baju kami ani SHHHHHH! Haha paluii.
The Elizabeth girls

And not to forget Beale and Cambray!!

Obviously there was so much waiting. It's good to be with friends, so that we can chit chat and share stupid lame jokes.
Of course, even though we were happy, actually we feel like this inside.


And there are people who just can't wait that long. Ling.... it's not a zoo...



But then came the rides..



And the food...

After lunch, we broke into groups. All in all the day was quite amazing eventhough Geraldine and I didn't go on much rides. I tell you now, si Zaz and Shin are TOTAL THRILL SEEKERS MAN. Haha I think they went on like, SIX roller coasters?? There was this really cool one which was a backward roller coaster in THE DARK. Haha I actually wanted to try that, tapikan, scardy-cat wahh (? cana kan tu spelling nya).

Ah well, so now we know that there are people who prefer to have that adrenaline rush and others don't. It's your preferance in life. You can't force that person feel what you feel. Unless you've never actually been on one, then you should give it a try juuust incase you're actually a crazy thrill-filled person. Me? I've been on a few shocking rides, and that's enough for me to imagine the feeling of pressure everytime you're pulled up, down and sides to sides even by just looking. I wonder if this is a sense of emphaty as well? Hmmm...


Looky what pictures I've got with people wearing my red/"orange" shades! Some I couldn't get on photos though...




Those are supposed to be lips btw. Hahaha.

Wassalam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment