2 June 2009

What I've found

GRAND WINNER OF THE ANIBOOM AWARDS 2008 - Sebastian's Voodoo by Joaquin Baldwin. It is just AMAZING. A little voodoo doll has to sacrifice himself to save his friend. Sedih ku. Actually found this video out from one of Ka Rina's blog =o) Thought I might share.

Sniff.



It's touching how even a voodoo doll that doesn't have a heart and a soul to actually think about sacrificing himself for others. Especially someone who he just met. How about us humans? We have what it doesn't have. And sometimes we are just so selfish to give up even the slightest thing. I've been trying to give up my time or things for others, but it kinda hurts when the person isn't appreciating what you've done. However the reason why we give up things isn't to expect something else in return (well, haha most of the time depending on the situation). It's all about being sincere. Even this sometimes people think I'm a bitch in disguise, or "ugh whatever, cheese much". Hahaha. Well anyway, whatever it is you're trying to give up, jangan ragu2 and menyasal.
.... I don't even know what I'm talking about. Let's just say, try to feel what the little voodoo kid up there is feeling. With no regrets=o)

Wassalam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment