30 May 2009

Found A Place

LAST THURSDAY I WENT OFF TO LEICESTER with Mubin (accompanied by Izzati) in search for a house during our education in Leicester University insyallah. (Aaaamiin) We went to about... five houses? Fell in loove with this amazing house, which is actually quite far away. It has seven bedrooms, each with a fire place. Each with it's own wall colour. Bright happy yellow, relaxing green, eye-opening green, weiiird orange, the freaky dark attic room and etc etc. Siigh, I shall say now that I was really in deep deep looove. But then reality slapped me when we found out that the place was 420pounds for 7 people.. That's 80pounds for 5 people! I guess that's reasonable for some people, but we found cheaper places. Heehee. And we certainly wouldn't want to live with 7 people in one roof. Kind of too much to deal with for me. Hahaha. I have this thing with being a clean/organised freak at times.

So we ended up choosing this place for 50pounds per week per person. That's 200pounds per month!! The place? Haha well, that's a secret. I'm just looking forward to usai the place and make it look better when we invade the place. Haha. Biasaaa [thumb up] And then we started to think about setting up Sky, PS3, BILLS.

That gave me a thought.... Oh my goodness, we are so totally (iyeah, girly berabis) growing up! In a few months, I'll be starting university. I know I've already started depending on myself since I got here and etc, but this is a whole new world. Next thing I know, I'm already looking at houses and thinking about bills! Siigh... And we're quite lucky to find this uber-cheap house =o) Thanks Mr.House-introducer-man! Of course I'm thinking about how much everything will cost. Haha I don't come from a well off family, and I don't want to depend on my parents on money. I'm already feeling guilty everytime daddy buys the ticket back home and the things they have to buy me everytime I go to UK. Haha. Love you mummy and daddy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment