18 May 2009

Happy Anniversary to The Exclusives!

All photos in this post are properties of Mr Syaf

LOOOVE IS IN THE AIIIR~
Haha. My brother and sister in law met a few years ago, not knowing that they're perfect for each other and will be spending their whole lives together. Pejam celik pejam celik, it's their second year anniversary! YAYYYYYYEE. [throws confetti]

I'm really happy that my brother found the perfect amazing wife for himself. Haven't seen my brother willing to give up lots of things for someone (karit sikit wah =op. kidding!! but kan, there was one point dulu kami sengaja minta lanja arah bang piq infront of ka julie, so that success is higher. haha. probability decreased after they got marriied). and ka Julie is an awesome sister in law! Kami Leos, so kinda click together [five!]. Since I never had a sister, so she was like my first real family-sister. Haha apakan! And guess whaaat? It's going to be out first raya together this year! Horraaaa. Hahahahahhaha. Sigh, it's great that you get to find your soulmate yeah? Abang sehat now, heehee, pasal happy wah tu. Looky at my brother when he just met Ka Julie!

Heeheehee. I just saw this picture from his multiply, so aku grab lah =op LOVE YOU BANG. Hot kaliah [thumb up].

The journey of your life together since you first met (ehem2 I know where, cannot tell kaliaaah) till today is so full of adventures with ups and downs. However you made every jumps and turns together and here you guys are today, one of the lovey-dovey, coolness couples I know, Mr and Mrs Exclusives =o)



Love you!!!

This is dedicated to the two of you. Semoga Bang Piq and Ka Julie kekal karar hingga ke akhir waktu, panjang umur and murah rezekii =o)

ps: bang! I just read your blog dari multiply yang aaaagess ago, when I had just left for UK. Homigosssh, I dinno thaaat! Haha kan nangis ku tadi. O.O

Wassalammm.

2 comments:

Mr Syaf said...

I just read this!! Thank you!! hehe this is what you meant by steal photos hehe. Sorry, lambat. Been busy. That and I've been promoted jadi head of my department!! Makin sibuk tia.

Btw, which blog on multiply? Link!!

julezz188 said...

Oh my God...just when I thought this saucy picture will finally be buried underneath those piles of pictures we have, it resurfaces again, here! Malu ku eh. hahahaha!!

Thank you mi~~~~~ for the sweetest post ever! *hugs* I only just knew that you have a blog. Will try to read up once in a while, just not good with keeping updated in general. Busy busy busy!

OK, I'm rambling. Anyhoo, I can't wait for you to get home!!!! And to spend raya together~~ Woohoo!!!

Post a Comment