17 May 2009

Giving up my room O.O

SO HERE'S THE JIZZZZ. I've given up my room for Bang Wan and Ka Mala. Been considering about it for ages. Haha for one, I have that wall that I've been working on since ages ago. But we have to make sacrifices at (/in?) one point in our lives, especially for people who you care right? However I really don't mind though, just incase you think I'm not being ikhlas or anything. Just wanted to share =oD Plus you know, married couple. Heehee. And we wouldn't want to waste daddy's money to make a new room downstairs.

So right now I'm thinking about what colour I want for the new room. I'm thinking olive green Macam ada "zen". What? Oh, MESTILAH GREEN. Warna apa lagi??? Hahaha. Horra. This is actually a plus for me. Heehee. I get a new room. (I'm getting Bang Piq's old room ie Anih's room now. and my lil bro will get Bang Wan's room) Haha only problem is the toilet. Cause the toilet outside is a bit... well. How should I say, a guy's toilet?? Haha no comment. Geli wah ku sikit. Ah well, I'll just deal with that when I get back. (haha I still remember how my brothers usually use my toilet to do their "business". The windowwide openn to release the smell. [tutup hidung] ) Sigghh... ONE MONTH plus to go!! HORRRAAAAAA. And I will officially graduate on the 4th July. [thumbs up] Heehee. And get to puasa in Brunei and enjoy's mummy's cooking=oD
=oD

=oDDDDD

I'm just so happy. Oh! Need to send off the baju design for bang wan's wedding and also the room plan. Aigoo.


Mwahhh.

3 comments:

Mr Syaf said...

Wow... my old room's so popular hehe

levlie said...

no other choice baahh

Mr Syaf said...

kecian jua ko nie ah. all those long months of trying to finish that wall.

Post a Comment