8 May 2009

I SWEAR, I think I'm going bald

HAVE YOU GUYS EVER FELT YOUR BALDING?? I think my hair started to fall off more when I first came here. Symptoms:

1. Every time I comb through my hair when shampooing, more than 20 strands of hair get washed off. (and I think 20 is even an understatement)
2. Hairdying my hair - they fall of too!
3. Combing through my hair at some random point in a day with my fingers- some get combed away!!
4. Taking off my hair tie, ada strands jua sana.

WHY god, whyy~~???? [kills self] I know more hair grows on the spot where the old one was, but it's still amazing how I actually still have hair!! Hahahahahha. Ah, but still, I notice my hair's a bit thinner than before I came here. I still remember when my hair panjang, it looked super nipis man. Aigooooo~ Hence which is why I've shorten it. And now.....entah, menyasal jua sikit. Cause my hair just looks like "hair". Yagetmedauggg?? Nada UMPHHH [buat macam expression si Sim] Hahahaha.

( I dunno why but I suddenely thought about si Zimin punya blog about tahi hidung is good for health. HAHAHA.)

You may think I'm being over-dramatic. But let's look at it this way. I am a not-so-ideal-more-like-wobbly-teenager who's in here 1* year in life, in an all girls school and has forgotten to bring most of her nice shirts here. NOW I'm going ballld. Nada ku mau lampuh+no hair! Cmonnn... siapa mau jadi gundul before turning 20? Haha. Even Britney Spears gundul when she was 20ish saja!!

So I've decided not to hairdry my hair that often. Shampooing my hair is like washing a precious frail kitten now. Hmmm.. thinking of what kind of hair I want now. Apa baik ah? Anyhooo... This is a random rant. HAHAHA good job reading till this far [thumbs up] Suckers =op

LOVE YOU ALLL.

Wassalam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment