6 May 2009

Happy Monkey

HAPPY MONKEY ACAI AND POMAGRENATE drink is the awesomest drink I've ever had. Hahaha. (well there's Qoo Green Grape and Heaven and Earth Jasmine tea too) I used to pronounce acai as 'achai' but turned out you pronounce it as 'ah-sai-ee'. I first encountered this amazing thing in my first year in Chelt ladies at Waitrose. (waitrose is a grocery store that where we can undergo therapy cause it's just that awesome. hahaha basar and putih wah the place. just imaginnne Supa Save Beribi I guess). Being the weirdo I am possessed with at times, I saw this cute "Happy Monkey" drink to give it a try. Back at home, poured the purple liquid over chunks of ice and "aaahhhhhhhh~~~".

Well actually that's a lie. I went "hurrrggkkhhhh!!" masam! (ie sour) enden barutah "aaahhh~~" nyaman jua tu ah" hahahaha. so my face would have to look like this first:
but ofcourse hot lagi aku lah=op mwahahahahah.

Then later in my life (iyeah, macam batah saja udah ku hidup lapas minum ah) I saw this advertisement on facebook that acai berry can actually help you lose weight. [looks at self] Exen mu tu eh. Hahahaha. Anyway, I stopped drinking it for a while - since the drink costs pretty much. But these days I feel like splurging and macam taisliur. Think maybe it's a Spring thing.

Here's what I found from the happymonkeydrinks.com's fact about acai berry:

Açai is quite simply one of the healthiest and tastiest things you can drink.

It's a little purple berry from the Brazilian Amazon that's exceptionally good for you. Açai is a natural nutritional powerhouse, which when mixed into a fruit juice tastes like a blend of exotic berries with just a hint of chocolate. And it gets the thumbs-up from environmental groups as it promotes sustainability in the Amazon rainforest where it grows and is harvested.

So what are you waiting for? It's delicious, healthy and like nothing you've ever had before.



So yeahr. Next time you see this, give it a try [thumbs up]

Wassalam =oD

0 comments:

Post a Comment