23 May 2009

The birthday people!

THIS IS A SHOUT OUT for one of my dearest best friends Hayaah and Qidah. Whose birthday is on the 22nd and 14th of May respectively. Haha. Miss spending time with themm. I think the best time when I go back to Brunei is when I spend time with my girlfriends. Hahahahaha cause we'll talk super loud and everyone just talk shit and about random stuff. Ketawa lagi inda bedinding tu. (i dunno what the real peribahasa is. HAHA) huhuhu. I totally miss those dayssss. Ayayayaiiii...

Anyway, semoga panjang umur and murah rezeki guyysss. They were having a great time eating their ass off in Capers this afternoon probably. HAHAHA AUAH, aku jeles kaliah. Sometimes it sucks being here without my really close friends. Lajutah kemariii. Hahaha.

Left to right: Green Lantern, Hayaah, The Flash. Stolen from your facebook=op

Hayaah can be very blunt sometimes. Haha but don't worry. This is one of the things that makes her really funny sometimes. She's talented in art, and is really precise - that's why she's planning to do architecture. (masih lagi kah? hehehe) And she looks super cool with her tshirt and jeans. Wish I have her body, cause it's just right. Hehe. But I'd still keep these boobies though =op heehee love you hayaah!! And even though we weren't that close before, we're so much cooler now, since kami sama class GP masatu, and we can go out more!! Mwahahaha. And I miss her tooo!

Qidah is totally different though. Haha. She can be quiet at times... but when you get to know her, BOH, start tah tu. Hahaha even her laughter is sooo addictive! Hahaha. Sekali when she swears she like "ohfuckshithell" semua keluar aniwah. HAHAHA. She's super smart tooo. Oh and I still remember those days when we go out to do our school project, and end up doing nothing in the end=op Ooh, and her braces are off too=op

Nabila and Qidah

LOVE YOU BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHHH!!

Oh and this is a shout out to Afiq too. Happy birthday you=oD Adang2 beulah. HAHA. Kidding.

Have an awesome year guys =oDDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment