7 September 2009

Increase in Domestic Potentials

I HAVE never been so domestic in my life. Then again, it is the Puasa season. In the afternoon, I help in the kitchen from about 4pm? Then Sungkai, then Terawikh. Followed by having tea in Serusop. And then assisting my mom again in the kitchen. That's preeettty much how my plan of the day is. Well at least now there are penyungkaians held by my uncles and aunties to look forward too. And I have a Sungkai out later with the girls.

So I've been cooking. Learning to cook because of living abroad I guess is pretty much part of growing up. This season is the best time to learn cooking man. And learn the legacy my mummy has been bestowing upon me. I've been cooking thing's like Buttermilk Chicken (easy I know), Blackpepper Crab, Ikan masak merah, Udang masak merah and even simple things like Lauk Berabus merah and putih. The taste? ........Tolerable I might say?? Haha.

I pretty much have a lot of pressure on me now. Cause lots of people are expecting me to be quite a good cook. Tell you a secret. I'm not really. =op Ah well, we'll just have to wait for them to find out when we arrive in UK.

I made some Kek Batik the other day. The modern style. Verdicts: Nyaman but manis. Haha.

ps: I'm flying off the night pf "Meliat Anak Bulan". Hoping so much it can't be seen. Too much burden there. Sigh.

Wassalam

0 comments:

Post a Comment