9 September 2009

The Memories

Main entrance to Nini's House in Kampor Sungkai Kedayan 'A'

MY mom asked me to accompany her to Kampong this morning to get the Roti Cornflake thing from a family friend. (you know, yang padas2 ah.) This was my first time driving to Kampong and my first time parking on the side of the road. Nothing hard, apart from the huge chuncks of potholes on the side of the road for the parking area and the fact that the road is next to the Brunei River. Hahaha. [thumb up]

We stared going all "awhhhh~", "aaaaaiiiii" and "siiiigghhh~" as soon as we arrived. By the time mummy started to reminisce about the past with my Nini Limah and her daughter, she was in tears. Aigooo. It is kinda sad though. I grew up in the damn huge and wide house. The memories in it are priceless. "Time may continue but it will never erase those memories".

So anyway, we took some pictures. Well, more like my mum pushed me on taking one.

The jalan tu Kadai Hj Salleh
...okay I need to loose weight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment