21 July 2009

Babies In The Family

WELL. If you think they're not cute, think again.

..apakan. Anyway.

Alai Faaruq.
Currently my favourite. He usually makes weird and questioning faces everytime you try to make him laugh. It's as if he's saying "...are you...okay?" Hahaha. Love everybit of him apart from the constant drool. Last time he got excited with the power sockets. KIUT JUA TU!! I would think he'll turn out to be a very handsome boy. Turns out he can say "apaa~? apaa??"

Zainul
Our very own Michael Jackson =op I have a video of him dancing to Beat It. I think. Will check again later. Anywhere there's music he can just shake his cute lil body to the beat! When you say "tangan Jenul, tangan!" He would put up his arm up to his head, and start shaking that too. Pintar lagi tu, if you ask him to close the door, he will. Basically he now understand mostly what people are saying lah.

Balqis
She's really smart. She's......well I dunno how old she is. But she knows how to talk properly now. As in her pronounciation is quite good. Usually if you play with her, she'd react. Kadang2 mengusut. Haha last time in Rizqun, I went "hi Balqiiiis." Suddenly, out of nowhere, she replied with he cute voice, "hai Kaka Mimi..."Awhhhhh. She said my name!

There's another baby called Ashraf. He slept in my arms the other day=o) He used to be afraid of other people. Kept clinging on he mommy. BUT HE KNOWS ME NOWWW. Mwahahahaha.

Don't worry guys, I'm not even thinking of having my own baby yet. Haha yes, I'm safe. Will not take desperate measures. I have like...30+ cousins? Banyak lagi masih kanak2. So I have unlimited supply of kids to play with. Hahaha.

Malas ku usai malay to italics.

Wassalam =oD

0 comments:

Post a Comment