11 July 2009

Here Comes the Bride and Groom

IT'S OFFICIAL!

On the 10th of July at 4.49pm, my brother Syazwan got married to Kaka Mala in the acara bernikah in Masjid Omar Ali Saifuddien =oD Bang Wan got the sentence thingy in one go. Semangat wah tu, bini nya yang tersangat lawa dapan nya. Heehee. May their marriage akan berkekalan and happy-happy selalu.

Love you guys!

Since there's a gathering in my house every night from the day I arrived, I've been sleeping around... 4 am?? I didn't even feel tired and had to listen to something to go to sleep. Haha. I think it's the jet lag pulang sebenarnya. I was a major karaoke girl when the day I came back. The karaoke has been going on everynight this week and stops at around 12 o'clock in the morning! I thought to myself, if I were the neighbour, I'd be like "baie kali, bising wah". It's a good thing my family's voices are quite awesome =op

Bersanding tomorrow! Gotta have a good night sleep.

Wassalam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment