8 July 2009

just take it easy

DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH SLEEP for the two days before I flew back

did so much packing

luggage was overweight. thank god Faai and Nadia was there to help.

too tired, had to sleep on the flight from London to Dubai. (usually I only sleep on the second flight to adjust jet lag)

program for the tv thing on the plane DIDN'T WORK. (????*^&%$#@@!!!)

thanks to the overweight luggage, I brought my Learn Korean thing and actually learned a LOT.

couldn't sleep at all during the flight from Dubai to BSB. good thing by this time the tv works.

hahahaha aku liat cerita Hindustan, starrng Shah Rukh Khan.

arrived and had a stomach ache - everytime I fly, I get indigestion. also, the pressure causes... well... certain gases to expand. =op

slept the whole afternoon.

spent the night having cousins around. karaoke, guitar heroes competition, Loto (lotto?) and food~~

baju kurung for Bang Wan's birthday salah sleeves nya. so thinking of someone to help me arah Mrs Co/Koh ( I still dunno to this day how to spell her actual name)

wassalam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment