22 May 2010

Interests

It's great to see people are blogging again.

Obvious reason: procrastination on revision. Or most probably just cause they want to let off some post-exam steam.

Me, I really want to finish reading all the books that I've bought for the past year. Taking this course doesn't really help my indulgence in my hobbies. I used to love to read. In my room, on the bed, on the floor, in the classroom, in the car - be it morning or night. HAHA I remember I used to light up my book with my phone or even move my novel here and there to catch the passing light from the lamp posts!

Here is one interesting book I haven't finish reading - Trust Me, I'm a Junior Doctor. Pretty much an insight to a life I would go through insyaAllah in 5 years time..


I've been into QI since forever and have not been investing much into it. I love interesting facts. So I would probably buy these books after exams! Just cause.



Also, being in this course, together with the internet and the new series I can see online is SO NOT helping my artistic side. Mubies had a really famous painting for his Mac the other day:

A Sunday Afternoon on The Island of La Grande Jatte - Geroges Seurat

Back then I would've know the name of this painting and I would've know the artist who painted it. Sighh... I miss art. Hahahaha. Emo. But that's okay. Exams are ending on the 9th of June. Then chill. Then spend time with a special someone. Then hardcore studying again. Then a loooonng holiday!

Goals for holidays: invest in hobbies - paint / draw and read novels, learn playing the piano and get better Korean.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HAYAAH AND AFIQ =o)

One week and one day till ESAs!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment