17 May 2010

Revision Season

I can't believe I fell asleep in the midst of my revision.


I guess it wasn't really surprising considering this is the dullest and most boring module for me - Membrane and Receptors. This module reminded me of Molecules, Genes and Diseases in the first semester. (Yeap, pretty much slept every end of the lectures).

I would've preferred studying in the silent library in my own world of iTunes + cells. But it was after I came home that I knew Faipoo and Boobies (bukan nama sebenar) were at the library. So where the only other two Bruneian medics in Leicester are studying intently the third one is struggling to concentrate on her workbook. Sigh.

Pretty much everyone's status on Facebook and Twitter are about revision or exams in one way or another. All I can think about is revision revision. When I eat, I think of what I'm going to study afterward, when I'm about to sleep I think of what I'm going to revise the next day. When I'm in lectures, I think of what I had just revised. IT'S CRAZYYYY. I guess at the back of my mind I really do not want to fail. I guess my fear is to not be a doctor at all and the embarrassment of failing. I've felt it once, and I promise I WILL NEVER fail again. InsyaAllah.

Anyhoos. Happy Birthday to Mr Awkward Man, Zimin!


14 Days till ESAs. Arghhh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment